Welcome to The Odessa Boatyard Isle of Wight
Located at the head of the navigable River Medina, The Odessa Boatyard is a privately owned traditional boatyard in the centre of Newport, only 5 miles from Cowes.
Offering walk ashore pontoons, fully serviced with water and electricity. Showers and toilets located ashore. WI-FI is available.
All working boatyard services. Permanant and visitor berths are available all year round.
- Two slips available
- Crane hire for boats up to 26 feet and 4 tonnes
- Power wash service available
- Engineering services available on site offering any maintenance requirements for your boat
- Offering walk ashore pontoons for both visitors and live-aboards
- Fully serviced with water and electricity
- Showers and toilets located ashore
About the yard
- A secure site using a coded entry system – the owner lives on site with Bosun the yard dog who keeps an eye on visitors !!!
- There are several live-aboard boats which increases the level of security
The Odessa Boatyard
Isle Of Wight
Tel Office 01983 524337
Mobiles 07964 860449
or 07966 249350
Contact Us Form
Newport offers a selection of restaurants, pubs, multi screen cinema and all major shops.
Banks, medical facilities, supermarkets and local shops are all within a short distance of The Odessa Boatyard.
Newport is the major transport hub for the Island, local bus services (Southern Vectis) operate from here to all parts of the Island.